Design Beautiful Windows and iOS UIs with C++Builder
best365体育投注appRAD Studio’s C++ version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs. Visual development for C++ has never been easier and faster – best of all your designs and your code will always be in sync!
- Rapidly design your Windows application with VCL to ensure unmatched native performance
- Easily drag-and-drop visual and non-visual components from the palette using our award winning visual designer
- Quickly extend your visual UIs with components from multiple certified partners
- Use FMX if you have cross-platform use cases and you want to use the same code base
- Save time by easily binding data sources visually to user interface elements using the LiveBindings Designer
- Real-time design validation using Live On-Device Preview to broadcast the active form to multiple devices simultaneously
- Add a responsive design with high DPI resolution-aware components for desktop, tablets, and smartphones
- Leverage platform-specific native controls for an improved UX
Code Faster and Smarter with C++Builder
Smart developers and Agile software teams write better code faster using modern OOP practices and C++Builder’s robust frameworks and feature-rich IDE.
- Spend less time waiting for lengthy compiles with our highly optimized modern C++ compilers for Windows and iOS
- Code Insight™ delivers code-completion based on your code and used libraries to help you code quickly and accurately plus customize the IDE to meet your coding style.
- Get native, high-speed direct access to InterBase, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Anywhere, Advantage DB, Firebird, Access, Informix, MongoDB, and more.
- Get hints and tips from inline documentation as you write code
- Utilize popular libraries such as Boost, Eigen, and ZeroMQ plus leverage a broad range of community tools and libraries.
- Integrate with version control systems including Git, Subversion and Mercurial
Debug Faster with C++Builder’s Integrated Native Debugging
Get to the bottom of bugs faster with integrated cross-platform native debugging. Using the C++Builder IDE, you can debug applications running remotely on Windows and iOS!
- Save time with the integrated toolchain bringing the designer, compiler, and debugger together into a single development environment.
- Add conditional breakpoints to quickly pause program execution at a specified location or when a particular condition occurs.
- Quickly explore the entire call stack so you can trace backward to discover the route the executing code took to reach the current location.
- Easily inspect the current value of variables while your program has paused during debugging.
- Debug on any device! Deploy your app to Windows and iOS devices and debug as though it was running locally. Use breakpoints, stack exploration, tool tips and expression evaluation on local and remote machines with live debugging across all deployment platforms.
Compile and Deploy High-Performance Apps with C++Builder
Reach your users by creating apps for their preferred device. Create both desktop and mobile apps from one codebase with C++Builder and deploy to Windows and iOS.
- Ad Hoc to Store: Rapidly produce application bundles that can be deployed to Windows Store (using Desktop bridge).
- Define files to deploy by platform and build configuration. Developers can identify within each project the files to deploy based on target platform (e.g. Windows, iOS) and build configurations (e.g. Debug or Release)
- Deploy files directly from the C++Builder IDE. Quickly deploy files to remote machines using Platform Assistant Server (PA Server). PA Server combines the files defined for deployment and packages them into a single application instance.
Easily Improve the Quality of Your Code with C++Builder
Faster development cycles don’t have to result in sacrificing quality! C++Builder includes many features to help enforce coding best practices, reduce duplication efforts, and help you become a coding rock star!
- Build better code by leveraging well-tested and highly optimized native Windows and iOS libraries.
- Turn your code documentation into immediate in-line help available to you or other developers in your team.
- Build unit tests for all of your code using the included DUnit and DUnitX frameworks.
- See what is going on inside your application without interrupting the application flow by adding live logging to any application with CodeSite Logging
Collaborate Better with C++Builder
best365体育投注appThe C++Builder’s collaboration and version control features will help you create better products faster, both as a lone developer or as part of a team. Code Collaboration drives deeper code understanding, better testing and better products.
- Track and manage changes using version control systems including Subversion, Git and Mercurial repositories
- Navigate changes and history using the history tab in the code viewer with the built-in difference viewer
- Integrate with continuous build configurations quickly with MSBuild, CMake, and Ninja project support either as a lone developer or as part of a team.
- Easily access Cloud-Based RESTful Web Services using the built in REST and JSON/BSON support.
- Connect to Amazon and Azure services, including application services, database services and storage services with the C++Builder Amazon API and Azure API.
Easily Extend the C++Builder IDE
C++Builder includes hundreds of components for everything from creating user interfaces to database connectivity, making it fast and easy to build connected business applications for desktop and mobile platforms. In addition to the included VCL and FireMonkey components, a broad range of tools and components are available from the Delphi and C++Builder community.
- GetIt Package Manager. Rapidly improve the functionality of your applications by downloading and integrating new components.
- Get easy access to popular libraries such as Boost, Eigen, ZeroMQ, SDL2, SOCI, libSIMDpp, and Nematode.
- Easily utilize the broad array of third party components and controls for Delphi directly in C++Builder.
- Extend the IDE with Tools and Components from Embarcadero Technology Partners.
- Integrated Tools and Components. Beyond Compare, FastReport, TeeChart, InterBase, IP*Works, CodeSight!
- Extend the IDE with addons and plugins made by dozens of third parties, to customize the IDE to work your way
best365体育投注appDesign beautiful, intuitive user interfaces with award-winning and cross-platform frameworks on Windows and iOS. Provide a platform-native experience to your users while designing the interfaces only once, cutting development time in half or more.
Featuring a Clang-enhanced compiler, Dinkumware STL, and easy access to Boost, Eigen, and more.
best365体育投注appIntegrate with continuous build configurations quickly with MSBuild, CMake, and Ninja project support either as a lone developer or as part of a team.
best365体育投注appAward winning visual designers help you deliver projects 5x faster than competing solutions.
Single Code Base
Create apps for Windows and iOS platforms with less coding effort. Write once, compile everywhere.
Connect to over 20 databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, and more natively with FireDAC’s high speed direct access.
best365体育投注appCreate a single responsive platform aware UI once and deploy on Windows and iOS.
Windows 10 App
best365体育投注appModernize aging apps to support Windows 10 with up-to-date controls and Windows Store support
Develop applications quickly and easily with C++Builder.
Version Control Integration
Track and manage changes using version control systems including Subversion, Git and Mercurial repositories
Internet of Things (IoT)
best365体育投注appEasily connect your apps to gadgets, devices, sensors, enterprise data, and cloud services.
C++Builder has an HTTP and a REST client library, available on all platforms, to invoke REST services and even specific AWS and Azure components
Extend the IDE
Create a plugin that adds new tool windows, draws in the code editor, provides code completion, adds new syntax highlighting, hooks into high-level and low-level events, tracks processes and threads while debugging, and more.
Design it, Build it, Run it!
The C++Builder IDE supports you through the full development lifecycle to deliver a single source codebase that you simply recompile and redeploy.